The right attire for a morning wedding
Have you been invited to a daytime marriage?
Here are some rules and style advice on the right attire for a morning wedding. Before going shopping, ask where and when the ceremony is going to be celebrated and then take note of our advice:
- Dress length: the perfect length is from the knees to the feet.
- In winter a smart coat is recommended, please avoid denim jackets and sports overclothes. In spring and in autumn a jacket, and in summer a shawl or wrap will be fine.
- Are hight hells a must? No, they’re not! Wear dressy flats and don’t forget colourful accessories!
- Try to avoid dark colours and dresses entirely covered with strass, paillettes and crystals. The key words for your attire are elegance and sobriety. Pastel colours are recommended in spring whereas bright ones are better in summer.
- Hair accessories are ideal details: play with headbands, pins, clothespins or hats.